Give your child a great start to secondary schooling by enrolling at Lesmurdie SHS.More about enrolments
Phone: +61 (08)9291 1200
Fax: +61 (08) 9291 1234
Absentees: (08) 9291 1215 (24 hrs)
Canteen: (08) 9291 1222
School hours are 8:25am - 2:55pm
Lesmurdie Senior High School
Reid Road, Lesmurdie
Western Australia 6076
Principal John Stone
At Lesmurdie Senior High School we believe that everyone has a right to feel safe and a sense of belonging at all times. We declare that the whole school environment is a “Bully Free Zone” and therefore an environment of respect. We intend to continue developing a school culture that is committed to the ideals of:
* Resolving conflicts peacefully.
* Removing power imbalances that can lead to bullying.
* Promoting non-violence as the best way to settle differences.
The Lesmurdie Senior High School Respect Policy is based on the following set of principles:
Every member of the Lesmurdie SHS community is encouraged to demonstrate respect and to foster the community culture of respect. Therefore it is important that each of us make a conscious effort to:
* Treat ourselves with respect.
* Treat others with respect no matter how they treat us.
* Resist the tendency to payback or take revenge when we are not shown respect.
* Acknowledge and apologise when we do not treat others with respect.
* Support others who are not being treated with respect.
* Acknowledge others when they demonstrate respect.
* Seek support and assistance when we are treated disrespectfully.