Student Code of Conduct
The Student Code of Conduct provides a framework within which students are able to develop the pro-social behaviours which are acceptable within the broader community. The Student Code of Conduct provides an outline of the behavioural expectations for students when they are on the school site, moving to and from school, travelling on public and contract transport services and when attending sporting events, school functions, excursions, etc.
Students are expected to:
- Follow the directions and instructions of all school staff (teaching and non-teaching)
- Be considerate of the safety and welfare of themselves and others
- Be punctual and prepared for each class with an awareness of specific needs for different classes
- Contribute positively to the learning environment by working responsibly, not distracting other students, completing assignments and submitting them on time
- Show respect and courtesy to all members of the school community
- Respect personal and community property
- Show pride in the achievements of themselves and their school
- Be well groomed and dressed appropriately, as per School Uniform & Dress Code
- Obey all campus and classroom rules
- Respect the rights and privileges of all students, school staff, and volunteers.